If you have been granted permissions to view or edit another account, complete the following steps to access it.
- Launch Microsoft Outlook and then select the File tab.
- Next, select the Account Settings button. A drop-down menu displays.
- Select Account Settings… from the drop-down menu. The Account Settings screen displays.
- Select the Change… button, located near the centre of the Account Settings screen. The Change Account window displays.
- Select the More Settings… button. The Microsoft Exchange window displays.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- On the Advanced tab, select the Add… button. The Add Mailbox window displays.
- Enter the name of the user account you want to view in Outlook in the Add mailbox: field, and then select the OK button.
The account now appears below the folders list, located on the left side of the Outlook window.